How to Access Occupational Therapy

A referral is required to access the Occupational Therapy service. ACC and non ACC referrals are accepted.
Referrals are accepted from:

  • Clinical staff for inpatients
  • General Practitioners
  • Specialists
  • External agencies such as NASC, fieldworkers (MS, MD)
  • Other health professionals/services

If you require an assessment please contact your GP or other health professional.



Last updated: Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DHB - About Us | Contact Us | Find Us | Sitemap | Disclaimer | Ministry of Health | New Zealand Government | Taranaki DHB Private Bag 2016 New Plymouth 4342 | © 2010