Taranaki Base Hospital
The main regional hospital is Taranaki Base Hospital, in New Plymouth.
To see the full range of services click here.
- Ward 2A: Older People's Health and Rehabilitation Service Inpatient Service
- Ward 2B: Children and Young People/Paediatrics
- Ward 3A: General Surgery and Urology
- Ward 3B: Orthopaedics and Surgical Specialties
- Ward 4A and 4B: General Medicine
- Ward 14 and 15: Maternity
23 David Street
New Plymouth 4310
Phone: +64 (6) 753 6139
Phone 06 753 6139
Fax 06 753 7710
Click here for more contact numbers
Getting Here by Bus:
Click here to see route 3 that stops at Taranaki Base Hospital. Buses will stop outside the Antenatal Clinic and the bus shelter outside the Main Entrance.
Visit the website www.taranakibus.info for information on public bus services in New Plymouth, Bell Block, Waitara and Oakura.
Last updated: Tuesday, September 28, 2021