Upcoming pop-up vaccination clinics:
|Wednesday 1 December|
|Tui Ora clinic: Koru House, Marfell Community School, Endeavour Street, New Plymouth||8.30am – 11.30am|
|Tui Ora clinic: Rangiātea, 131 South Road, Spotswood||1pm – 4pm|
|Rāwhitiroa Hall, Hori Road||6pm - 8:30pm|
|Thursday 2 December|
|Kapuni Hall, Manaia Road||6pm - 8:30pm|
|Friday 3 December|
|Te Wera Holiday Park, 3560 Ohura Road||6pm - 8:30pm|
Taranaki is at Alert level 2
At Alert Level 2 Taranaki Base and Hāwera hospital's visitor policy is one designated visitor per patient, one support person for people attending hospital appointments and no children under 16 years except by prior arrangement.
At Alert Level 2 support people are not permitted to accompany ultrasound patients into the scan rooms, but are welcome to sit in the waiting room until completion.
Exceptions will be considered by clinical nurse managers or lead clinicians. We still need to minimise visitors into our hospitals and keep 2 metre distancing at Alert Level 2. Please help keep everyone safe by wearing a face covering if you're coming into our hospitals.
What you need to know in Alert Level 2:
- Please visit during normal hours (2pm-8pm for wards, for a full list click here)
- Record your visit, scan QR codes throughout the hospital if moving around
- Wear a face covering at all times
- Keep 2 metre distancing
- Do not visit or attend appointments if you’re unwell, reschedule for when you’re feeling better
- COVID-19 screening will take place at hospital entrances by our security staff
- Find out where COVID-19 testing centers are here
- Taranaki Base Hospital main building entrances: To access the main building at Taranaki Base Hospital please use one of the following entrances - main entrance, red path entrance, Tukapa Street entrance or the main maternity entrance. Other entrances are currently closed for public access. See our Base Hospital map to locate these entrances.